Below are the current vacancies we have within the team, however we’ve always got an ear to the ground to listen out for the coolest and most talented digital marketing superheroes. So if you think you’d be a good fit for us, drop us an email at email@example.com.
WordPress Web Developer
Skills and Experience Desired
- Set up of sites
- Building custom themes
- Use of Divi/VisualComposer/Page Builders
- Knowledge of implementing/editing plugins
- Responsive Design/Development
- WooCommerce/Ecommerce Solutions
- Stock Management systems
- Payment Gateways
- SSL Certificates
- Domain & Hosting Management
- FTP Management
Would also be nice to have some design ability too, not essential – but if you do have some experience in designing as well as developing, that would be ideal.
As for qualities, we are looking for somebody who is:
- Confident – You’ll need to be able to hold your own in meetings and on phone calls with clients from time to time
- Organised – we have a LOT of projects going on at the same time, time management is essential
- Motivated – We want to grow as a business, we want somebody who also has that motivation to grow
- Works well independently – You won’t always be able to be guided due to how busy we are, we need somebody able to use initiative
- Team Player – we are a small team so it’s essential we work well as a unit, one weak link breaks the chain
- Relaxed and easy going – We are a pretty fun, casual and easy going team, ideally the right candidate would be too!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience. Email for more info.